1. We collect the following information:
- Personal information that you provide voluntarily when you register an account to become a BeeCamera user (“User”), such as your name, email address, phone number, gender and a password.
- Behavioral information, when you view and interact with BeeCamera pages, features and functionality.
- Information you upload and post voluntarily, such as your user photo, album photos (single images or multi images) and comments.
2. Uses of personal information
We use the information to:
- Enable you to share your information and communicate with other users.
- Administer your account with us and customize the service we provide to you and other users.
- Send you service or promotional communications through email.
We do not sell, rent, or otherwise provide personally identifiable information to third parties without your consent.
3. Your Information Choices
You can review, add or edit your personal information through the Settings page in BeeCamera.
4. Your obligations to other Users.
5. Important information
- Personal information you provide will be secured in accordance with industry standards and technology. Since the Internet is not a fully secure environment, we cannot fully guarantee the security of any information you transmit to BeeCamera. There is no guarantee that information may not be accessed, copied, disclosed, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
- You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information and for controlling access to your email communications at all times.